Welcome to Airclaws
Established in 1994, Airclaws has transitioned from primarily commercial work to a healthy mix of commercial, residential, service and maintenance over the years.
Since 2008 Airclaws has been a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. Partnering with Bryant has been one of the best things we could have done. Bryant has a strong program in which they work hard to help the Dealer to succeed.
In addition to heating and cooling equipment, Airclaws has added the installation, service and maintenance of Indoor Pool Dehumidification Systems, Honeywell Generators as well as Regency and Napoleon brand Fireplaces.
“Whatever It Takes!”
Why Choose Airclaws?
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your service. In partnership with Bryant, Airclaws, Inc. offers a 100% money back NO LEMON guarantee.
- Our goal is always high quality and complete customer satisfaction. We strive to make sure that what you expect from a team of professionals is what you get. If you are not satisfied with your equipment within the first year of installation and we can’t resolve any issues that you have, we will buy it back from you.
- With over 70 years of combined experience with both residential and commercial projects, we are standing by ready to provide helpful advice, troubleshooting assistance, HVAC equipment service, installation, and preventative maintenance.
- Our NATE certified service department is equipped with flat rate pricing which ensures that you know the amount that you will pay before the work is performed. There are no “hidden fees” and you have the peace of mind knowing that everyone is treated equally.
- We offer financing and leasing which enables our customers to receive the top quality heating, air conditioning or generator that they need for their comfort and safety.
- 5% senior discount (not to be used in combination with other discounts)
- Free sales estimates
- Diagnostic and trip fees told up front so you always know what you owe before we work for you. NO SURPRISES!
- We are insured and fully licensed.
Airclaws understands that air conditioning is crucial for comfort in your daily life here in Marietta, OH. A well maintained AC unit, with yearly inspections and monthly filter changes, can last up to 10 or 15 years.
How do I know if I need repairs for my unit or if I need a replacement?
How old is your air conditioner? The most common reason for a new unit is age. The older your unit gets the less efficient it is and it will continue to lose energy efficiency over time.
Pay attention to how often it needs repairs. Once a year isn’t quite indicative of the need for a new unit yet, but it certainly means you could be getting close to the time to replace it. Getting a new unit can actually save you money in the long run on energy costs and repairs.
Replacing an old unit can also have unseen benefits, including improved air quality and reduced carbon emissions.
How stable does your unit keep the temperatures in your home? This isn’t always directly related to needing a new AC unit, but combine this with the age of your unit and you could be looking for a new one soon.
When a unit gets older it performs less and less efficiently. One thing to pay attention to is the humidity level in your home. A unit that is aging won’t dehumidify as well as it should.
High Utility Bills
Older systems don’t perform as efficiently and in fact can diminish in efficiency each year. If you have noticed a steady increase in your utility bills, it may be time to examine whether or not your system needs replacing.
The experienced technicians at Airclaws can help diagnose any problems you are having and let you know whether or not the problems you are having mean you need a new HVAC system. Call us at 740-448-7278 today or request service online.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!