Welcome to Airclaws
Established in 1994, Airclaws has transitioned from primarily commercial work to a healthy mix of commercial, residential, service and maintenance over the years.
Since 2008 Airclaws has been a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. Partnering with Bryant has been one of the best things we could have done. Bryant has a strong program in which they work hard to help the Dealer to succeed.
In addition to heating and cooling equipment, Airclaws has added the installation, service and maintenance of Indoor Pool Dehumidification Systems, Honeywell Generators as well as Regency and Napoleon brand Fireplaces.
“Whatever It Takes!”
Why Choose Airclaws?
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your service. In partnership with Bryant, Airclaws, Inc. offers a 100% money back NO LEMON guarantee.
- Our goal is always high quality and complete customer satisfaction. We strive to make sure that what you expect from a team of professionals is what you get. If you are not satisfied with your equipment within the first year of installation and we can’t resolve any issues that you have, we will buy it back from you.
- With over 70 years of combined experience with both residential and commercial projects, we are standing by ready to provide helpful advice, troubleshooting assistance, HVAC equipment service, installation, and preventative maintenance.
- Our NATE certified service department is equipped with flat rate pricing which ensures that you know the amount that you will pay before the work is performed. There are no “hidden fees” and you have the peace of mind knowing that everyone is treated equally.
- We offer financing and leasing which enables our customers to receive the top quality heating, air conditioning or generator that they need for their comfort and safety.
- 5% senior discount (not to be used in combination with other discounts)
- Free sales estimates
- Diagnostic and trip fees told up front so you always know what you owe before we work for you. NO SURPRISES!
- We are insured and fully licensed.
With fall now upon us in Amesville, OH, cooler temperatures are here to stay. This transition from one season to another most definitely affects your home’s indoor air quality (IAQ). And your IAQ directly affects your comfort in your home. In cooler weather, people tend to spend more time indoors at home, so it’s important to be sure your IAQ is protected, keeping both you and your home protected.
How Is IAQ Affected in the Fall?
Think about it. Your home’s indoor air is a composite of many sources: the outdoor air that comes through your open windows, the dander from your pets, the air in your basement that flows through your furnace, the harsh chemicals you may use in your cleaning products, the mold spores existing in the crawlspace beneath your house, just to name a few. In the warmer months, the open windows allows fresh air in on a regular basis, diluting the stale air in your home, and your air conditioner is keeping your home’s humidity in check. When the windows close and the air conditioner is turned off for the season, these good effects disappear until next year. Now the air that’s in your home simply circulates, and all those composites and particles in the home stay there. The humidity decreases, causing your body’s membranes and nasal passages to dry out, inviting harmful bacteria and viruses in. Drier air also wreaks havoc on allergy and asthma sufferers. This is all a recipe for health issues.
What You Can Do to Improve Your Home’s IAQ
In the cooler months with the windows continually closed and furnaces switched on, you need to take additional steps to protect the air you breathe in your home. You can prevent or lessen the possibility of some of the health concerns above by following these recommendations:
Use a humidifier. It’s so important to keep your home’s humidity levels between the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommendation of 30 to 50 percent. Drier air causes nosebleeds, cracked skin, respiratory problems, sinus issues, static electricity, and many other negatives. The comfort in your home isn’t only determined by its inside temperature.
Change your HVAC filters regularly, at least every three months. A good HEPA filter will catch the particles before they reach your lungs. There’s just so much floating in the air our eyes can’t even see. Changing your filter makes such a difference. We at Air Claws Heating and Cooling Systems suggest changing it monthly if someone in your home suffers from allergies or asthma. Regularly changing your filters also helps to increase your HVAC system’s lifespan by preventing those particles from running through the system.
Clean regularly. Many health challenges are caused by dust, dirt, pests, bacteria, viruses, and mold. Regular house cleaning, especially vacuuming and dusting, helps to prevent these from building up and getting into the air. Also, when cleaning, switching to more natural cleaning products using essential oils instead of harsh chemicals can make a substantial difference in your home’s IAQ.
Have your furnace cleaned and checked before turning it on. Be sure to schedule your annual heating system’s maintenance appointment before using your heat for the first time. A proper cleaning and tuneup allows your system to run properly, helping to improve the IAQ and increase your system’s lifespan.
Open your windows daily. Even in the coldest temperatures, it’s a good idea to open a window in every room for at least a few minutes to invite some fresh air in. It helps to keep bacteria and viruses at bay.
There are so many things to enjoy about fall. Be sure your home’s IAQ is protected to keep you healthy and comfortable, so you’re able to enjoy fall’s pickings. Call Air Claws Heating and Cooling Systems at 740-448-7278 to discuss how we can help you improve your home’s indoor air quality.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!