Welcome to Airclaws
Established in 1994, Airclaws has transitioned from primarily commercial work to a healthy mix of commercial, residential, service and maintenance over the years.
Since 2008 Airclaws has been a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. Partnering with Bryant has been one of the best things we could have done. Bryant has a strong program in which they work hard to help the Dealer to succeed.
In addition to heating and cooling equipment, Airclaws has added the installation, service and maintenance of Indoor Pool Dehumidification Systems, Honeywell Generators as well as Regency and Napoleon brand Fireplaces.
“Whatever It Takes!”
Why Choose Airclaws?
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your service. In partnership with Bryant, Airclaws, Inc. offers a 100% money back NO LEMON guarantee.
- Our goal is always high quality and complete customer satisfaction. We strive to make sure that what you expect from a team of professionals is what you get. If you are not satisfied with your equipment within the first year of installation and we can’t resolve any issues that you have, we will buy it back from you.
- With over 70 years of combined experience with both residential and commercial projects, we are standing by ready to provide helpful advice, troubleshooting assistance, HVAC equipment service, installation, and preventative maintenance.
- Our NATE certified service department is equipped with flat rate pricing which ensures that you know the amount that you will pay before the work is performed. There are no “hidden fees” and you have the peace of mind knowing that everyone is treated equally.
- We offer financing and leasing which enables our customers to receive the top quality heating, air conditioning or generator that they need for their comfort and safety.
- 5% senior discount (not to be used in combination with other discounts)
- Free sales estimates
- Diagnostic and trip fees told up front so you always know what you owe before we work for you. NO SURPRISES!
- We are insured and fully licensed.
When trying to improve the indoor air quality in your home, you may consider installing an air cleaner or air purifier. These devices filter unwanted contaminants out of your home’s air—allowing you to breathe easier and healthier air. But, how do you know what the difference is between air cleaners and air purifier and which you should install in your home?
Below, we’ve outlined the core differences between air cleaners and air purifiers and how each system improves your home’s performance.
What are Air Cleaners?
Air cleaners filter out dirty, mold, and other microscopic pollutants from the air. Air cleaners serve the same purpose as an air purifier—to remove impurities from the air—but do so in a different manner.
How Do Air Cleaners Work?
Air cleaners let air pass through a built-in filter to remove particles and are built directly into your HVAC system. They are installed between the air return duct and the furnace or air conditioner so that all air flowing in your home’s ductwork is cleaned. Air cleaners also help prolong the life of your heating and cooling systems and prevent dust, dirt, and other debris from building up inside the units.
How Do Air Purifiers Work?
A common question we hear from our customers is, “Are air cleaners and air purifiers the same thing?” The answer is simple—no.
Similar to an air cleaner, air purifiers remove contaminants from the air. However, instead of using a built-in screen or filter, air purifiers zap impurities using UV (ultraviolet) germicidal lamps. This creates cleaner, healthier air for you and your family to breathe and improve the efficiency of your HVAC system. Not to mention, air purifiers operate silently so as not to bother you and your family with extra noise.
What Do Air Cleaners & Air Purifiers Filter?
Air cleaners and air purifiers filter out a variety of air pollutants, including:
- Pet dander
- Tobacco smoke
- Dust mites
And much, much more.
Should I Buy an Air Purifier or an Air Cleaner?
If you can’t decide between installing an air purifier or an air cleaner, contact Airclaws at 740-448-COOL to find a system that is the best fit for your home.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!