Welcome to Airclaws
Established in 1994, Airclaws has transitioned from primarily commercial work to a healthy mix of commercial, residential, service and maintenance over the years.
Since 2008 Airclaws has been a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. Partnering with Bryant has been one of the best things we could have done. Bryant has a strong program in which they work hard to help the Dealer to succeed.
In addition to heating and cooling equipment, Airclaws has added the installation, service and maintenance of Indoor Pool Dehumidification Systems, Honeywell Generators as well as Regency and Napoleon brand Fireplaces.
“Whatever It Takes!”
Why Choose Airclaws?
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your service. In partnership with Bryant, Airclaws, Inc. offers a 100% money back NO LEMON guarantee.
- Our goal is always high quality and complete customer satisfaction. We strive to make sure that what you expect from a team of professionals is what you get. If you are not satisfied with your equipment within the first year of installation and we can’t resolve any issues that you have, we will buy it back from you.
- With over 70 years of combined experience with both residential and commercial projects, we are standing by ready to provide helpful advice, troubleshooting assistance, HVAC equipment service, installation, and preventative maintenance.
- Our NATE certified service department is equipped with flat rate pricing which ensures that you know the amount that you will pay before the work is performed. There are no “hidden fees” and you have the peace of mind knowing that everyone is treated equally.
- We offer financing and leasing which enables our customers to receive the top quality heating, air conditioning or generator that they need for their comfort and safety.
- 5% senior discount (not to be used in combination with other discounts)
- Free sales estimates
- Diagnostic and trip fees told up front so you always know what you owe before we work for you. NO SURPRISES!
- We are insured and fully licensed.
Heat pumps can cause your circuit breaker to trip for a variety of reasons. Though it might be frustrating, remember your circuit breaker is there to protect you. A trip may just be a fluke, but repeated tripping indicates an error that needs to be corrected.
To help you identify potential problems, Airclaws came up with five of the most common reasons heat pumps trip circuit breakers:
1. Dusty Air Filter
When you don’t replace your air filter for months, dust and debris clog it. This restricts airflow and sends your heat pump’s components into overdrive. Because they’re working extra hard, they use an excess amount of electricity. As a result, the circuit breaker trips.
2. Covered-Up Vents
It’s important to give your vents ample room to circulate air. But sometimes we get carried away decorating our homes and end up blocking our vents. Like a dusty air filter, this restricts airflow leading to an overload. Be sure to place couches, carpets, and curtains away from your vent openings. Let them breathe!
3. Dirty Condenser Coils
When your heat pump’s condenser coils get dirty, the unit has to work at a higher capacity to produce the same amount of heating or cooling. Subsequently, this can produce an overload, which trips the circuit breaker. To avoid this, be sure to schedule maintenance at least once a year. During the visit, a technician will clean debris off of your condenser coils. That way, you’ll lower the risk of any future issues.
4. Motor Problems
If the blower motor has any friction (rust on the bearings, poor balance, and so forth), this can cause it to run poorly. Often, it will pull more electricity than necessary. This overload will trip your circuit breaker. If your motor is making unusual sounds, this may be what’s happening. Let your technician take care of this one.
5. Electrical Problems
Frayed or faulty wiring could be the source of the problem, as it often causes short circuiting. Additionally, the culprit could be your circuit breaker itself. Older circuit breakers may give you a false reading. If you’ve noticed other appliances tripping the circuit breaker, it may not be your heat pump’s fault after all. Contact an electrician if you believe this to be the case.
Need your heat pump fixed? We can help! Our licensed technicians are proud to perform heating repairs, maintenance, and installations here in the Amesville, OH area. Call Airclaws today at 740-448-7278 to schedule a visit.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!