Welcome to Airclaws
Established in 1994, Airclaws has transitioned from primarily commercial work to a healthy mix of commercial, residential, service and maintenance over the years.
Since 2008 Airclaws has been a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. Partnering with Bryant has been one of the best things we could have done. Bryant has a strong program in which they work hard to help the Dealer to succeed.
In addition to heating and cooling equipment, Airclaws has added the installation, service and maintenance of Indoor Pool Dehumidification Systems, Honeywell Generators as well as Regency and Napoleon brand Fireplaces.
“Whatever It Takes!”
Why Choose Airclaws?
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your service. In partnership with Bryant, Airclaws, Inc. offers a 100% money back NO LEMON guarantee.
- Our goal is always high quality and complete customer satisfaction. We strive to make sure that what you expect from a team of professionals is what you get. If you are not satisfied with your equipment within the first year of installation and we can’t resolve any issues that you have, we will buy it back from you.
- With over 70 years of combined experience with both residential and commercial projects, we are standing by ready to provide helpful advice, troubleshooting assistance, HVAC equipment service, installation, and preventative maintenance.
- Our NATE certified service department is equipped with flat rate pricing which ensures that you know the amount that you will pay before the work is performed. There are no “hidden fees” and you have the peace of mind knowing that everyone is treated equally.
- We offer financing and leasing which enables our customers to receive the top quality heating, air conditioning or generator that they need for their comfort and safety.
- 5% senior discount (not to be used in combination with other discounts)
- Free sales estimates
- Diagnostic and trip fees told up front so you always know what you owe before we work for you. NO SURPRISES!
- We are insured and fully licensed.
Geothermal Heating capitalizes on the fact that temperatures in the earth remain fairly constant when you dig just a few feet below the surface. Whether you live somewhere that temperatures fluctuate or somewhere with a more constant temperature, the temperature below the surface stays relatively the same. This is because the ground absorbs 47% of the sun’s energy.
Geothermal HVAC systems use the warmth of the earth to essentially provide “free” energy. They don’t burn fossil fuels instead they simply transfer heat from the earth to your home and back out. Because these pumps harness the available energy from the earth, they can save you anywhere from 30 – 70 percent on your bill over the next 5 – 10 years. The exact numbers can’t be quantified but you can expect significant savings over a period of time and can recoup the cost of installation in as little as 5 years.
Geothermal HVAC systems use a series of equipment and piping to transfer the earth’s energy to and from your house.
There are 3 parts:
The exchanger is the series of pipes that are called the loop. This loop of pipes is buried in the ground either vertically or horizontally depending on the geography of the region. A fluid (usually water mixed with environmentally friendly antifreeze) is circulated through the pipes to absorb and dispel the heat from the ground. This heat is then extracted by the heat pump unit and delivered in or out of your living spaces using conventional ductwork air delivery systems.
Geothermal systems require very little maintenance, and are environmentally conscious. These systems use the least amount of electricity, reduce air and water pollution and produce the fewest emissions. They are the safest for the environment and for you at home as well. They also provide the most stable comfort level, with more efficient humidity control and less noise.
Your old heating and cooling system can be updated to accommodate a geothermal heat pump. We utilize your existing system by removing your old furnace or air conditioner and attaching a heat pump. For new construction we will install the heat pump in the most appropriate location and connect it to the duct work from there.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!