Welcome to Airclaws
Established in 1994, Airclaws has transitioned from primarily commercial work to a healthy mix of commercial, residential, service and maintenance over the years.
Since 2008 Airclaws has been a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. Partnering with Bryant has been one of the best things we could have done. Bryant has a strong program in which they work hard to help the Dealer to succeed.
In addition to heating and cooling equipment, Airclaws has added the installation, service and maintenance of Indoor Pool Dehumidification Systems, Honeywell Generators as well as Regency and Napoleon brand Fireplaces.
“Whatever It Takes!”
Why Choose Airclaws?
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your service. In partnership with Bryant, Airclaws, Inc. offers a 100% money back NO LEMON guarantee.
- Our goal is always high quality and complete customer satisfaction. We strive to make sure that what you expect from a team of professionals is what you get. If you are not satisfied with your equipment within the first year of installation and we can’t resolve any issues that you have, we will buy it back from you.
- With over 70 years of combined experience with both residential and commercial projects, we are standing by ready to provide helpful advice, troubleshooting assistance, HVAC equipment service, installation, and preventative maintenance.
- Our NATE certified service department is equipped with flat rate pricing which ensures that you know the amount that you will pay before the work is performed. There are no “hidden fees” and you have the peace of mind knowing that everyone is treated equally.
- We offer financing and leasing which enables our customers to receive the top quality heating, air conditioning or generator that they need for their comfort and safety.
- 5% senior discount (not to be used in combination with other discounts)
- Free sales estimates
- Diagnostic and trip fees told up front so you always know what you owe before we work for you. NO SURPRISES!
- We are insured and fully licensed.
With the dog days of summer just around the corner, you may be running your AC more and more. We want to go over some of the ways that you can save money and energy with your HVAC system this season.
Seasonal Service and Maintenance
There is simple maintenance you can do at home, like changing or cleaning your air filters, and you can inspect the coils for ice or build up. Also clear away any debris that has built up around your outside unit. Throughout the winter, dirt, sticks, and other things can pile up around the outside of your unit. This is a good time to schedule your seasonal maintenance, have a professional technician out to your home to inspect the coolant levels and other more technical issues.
Try using natural cross-breezes to cool your home before it gets too warm out. This works best in the spring before the summer heat takes over.
Utilizing ceiling fans can help you raise the temperature on your thermostat and thus use less electricity.
Summer is an optimal time to cook outside! It is no secret that your oven will toast your house up nice and warm and cooking on a cold day is nice sometimes, but in the summer it will warm your house up in an unnecessary way. Try to utilize the opportunity you might have to cook outside.
Blinds and Curtains
Using energy efficient curtains and blinds helps with heat gain in your home by keeping out the warmth during the hottest parts of the day.
Seal Your Windows
Especially in older homes with less insulation, windows are a huge place for energy loss. Get your windows inspected and have leaks sealed off. People often use window film or plastic in the winter to keep heat in, but the same works in reverse to keep heat out!
Use Natural Light
Turning off the lights in your home when the sun is out is an easy way to save on your energy bill. Keeping the lights off during the day can bring down your monthly costs.
Use a Programmable Thermostat
Zone systems or smart and programmable thermostats can save you up to 10% on your bill each month. By setting the thermostat to turn on and off at certain times, you can save energy by not cooling an empty home.
Leaky ducts, leak money. Air loss through ductwork can account for up to 30% of your energy bill. Have your ducts inspected and sealed where need be. You could see a dramatic difference in annual costs for both air conditioning and heating.
Call Airclaws today at 740-448-COOL if you have any questions about your air conditioner, or if you want to schedule service! We provide AC maintenance & repair to Athens, Logan, Belpre, Pomeroy and the surrounding Ohio communities.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!