Welcome to Airclaws
Established in 1994, Airclaws has transitioned from primarily commercial work to a healthy mix of commercial, residential, service and maintenance over the years.
Since 2008 Airclaws has been a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. Partnering with Bryant has been one of the best things we could have done. Bryant has a strong program in which they work hard to help the Dealer to succeed.
In addition to heating and cooling equipment, Airclaws has added the installation, service and maintenance of Indoor Pool Dehumidification Systems, Honeywell Generators as well as Regency and Napoleon brand Fireplaces.
“Whatever It Takes!”
Why Choose Airclaws?
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your service. In partnership with Bryant, Airclaws, Inc. offers a 100% money back NO LEMON guarantee.
- Our goal is always high quality and complete customer satisfaction. We strive to make sure that what you expect from a team of professionals is what you get. If you are not satisfied with your equipment within the first year of installation and we can’t resolve any issues that you have, we will buy it back from you.
- With over 70 years of combined experience with both residential and commercial projects, we are standing by ready to provide helpful advice, troubleshooting assistance, HVAC equipment service, installation, and preventative maintenance.
- Our NATE certified service department is equipped with flat rate pricing which ensures that you know the amount that you will pay before the work is performed. There are no “hidden fees” and you have the peace of mind knowing that everyone is treated equally.
- We offer financing and leasing which enables our customers to receive the top quality heating, air conditioning or generator that they need for their comfort and safety.
- 5% senior discount (not to be used in combination with other discounts)
- Free sales estimates
- Diagnostic and trip fees told up front so you always know what you owe before we work for you. NO SURPRISES!
- We are insured and fully licensed.
The best time to schedule your system maintenance call is before something fails. Your heating and cooling equipment is too important to neglect, service yourself, or wait until something breaks. Call the experts at Airclaws to come to your home in Logan, Ohio, at least once a year to do a routine maintenance visit.
Scheduling a Service Call
If you don’t remember the last time you had a service call, you probably need one. Write it in your calendar, and get in the habit of calling once a year. Most people make the call entering either the heating or cooling seasons. This is when you depend on your HVAC system the most. If you procrastinate, a major repair or complete replacement will be considerably more expensive than the preventative maintenance visit. Systems tend to break down when they are used, and needed the most. Don’t get caught in the middle of winter with no heat, or in the middle of summer with no air conditioning.
The Importance of Proper Maintenance
Proper maintenance will significantly prolong the life of your system. There are some things that you can do yourself:
Checking and changing the air filter is a good start, you can also make sure your vents are clear of obstructions and cleaned of dirt and debris.
Dirt and dust, over time, will clog and inhibit your systems functionality. An HVAC expert has the skills and tools necessary to make sure your system is in tip top shape heading in to a heating or cooling season. An HVAC system, like any complex machinery, requires regular professional tune ups to keep operating at an optimal level. A typical maintenance call once a year can give you the peace of mind you deserve.
If you would like to schedule a maintenance appointment, call us today at 740-448-COOL or request service online. We provide maintenance and service to Athens, Belpre, Logan, Pomeroy, and the surrounding Ohio communities.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!