Welcome to Airclaws
Established in 1994, Airclaws has transitioned from primarily commercial work to a healthy mix of commercial, residential, service and maintenance over the years.
Since 2008 Airclaws has been a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. Partnering with Bryant has been one of the best things we could have done. Bryant has a strong program in which they work hard to help the Dealer to succeed.
In addition to heating and cooling equipment, Airclaws has added the installation, service and maintenance of Indoor Pool Dehumidification Systems, Honeywell Generators as well as Regency and Napoleon brand Fireplaces.
“Whatever It Takes!”
Why Choose Airclaws?
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your service. In partnership with Bryant, Airclaws, Inc. offers a 100% money back NO LEMON guarantee.
- Our goal is always high quality and complete customer satisfaction. We strive to make sure that what you expect from a team of professionals is what you get. If you are not satisfied with your equipment within the first year of installation and we can’t resolve any issues that you have, we will buy it back from you.
- With over 70 years of combined experience with both residential and commercial projects, we are standing by ready to provide helpful advice, troubleshooting assistance, HVAC equipment service, installation, and preventative maintenance.
- Our NATE certified service department is equipped with flat rate pricing which ensures that you know the amount that you will pay before the work is performed. There are no “hidden fees” and you have the peace of mind knowing that everyone is treated equally.
- We offer financing and leasing which enables our customers to receive the top quality heating, air conditioning or generator that they need for their comfort and safety.
- 5% senior discount (not to be used in combination with other discounts)
- Free sales estimates
- Diagnostic and trip fees told up front so you always know what you owe before we work for you. NO SURPRISES!
- We are insured and fully licensed.
Seasonal allergies are a burden for many. Air conditioners, or ACs, when properly maintained, can noticeably reduce symptoms for allergy sufferers. Air filters catch pollen, dust, and other irritants, producing higher-quality air. Air conditioners also act as humidity regulators, easing allergy symptoms. Airclaws is proud to help you here in Athens, OH, breathe easier.
How Does It Help?
As previously mentioned, the air filters contained in HVAC units stop harmful particles in their tracks and prevent them from circulating throughout your home or office. This greatly improves air quality and stops allergens from coming into contact with your lungs.
Another way air conditioners reduce the presence of allergens is by balancing the humidity. When a building becomes humid, this opens the door to bacteria, mildew, and mold. Balanced humidity means fewer instances of these allergens forming.
What Happens If You Forget to Maintain Your Air Conditioner?
As beneficial as an air conditioner is for allergy sufferers, poor maintenance can lead to your symptoms being exacerbated.
Filters should be changed or cleaned regularly. A clogged filter will end up circulating high amounts of dust and debris throughout your house.
Annual maintenance tune-ups and inspections are a must as well. Leaky refrigerant liquid can create a damp space that becomes a haven for bacteria and mold, which is then circulated throughout the house.
What Should You Do to Protect Yourself From Allergens?
To protect yourself, you should:
- Schedule annual maintenance checkups to make sure your air conditioner is doing its job.
- Regularly change or clean your air filter.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor units to reduce the amount of dust that gets drawn in. Check your ducts for any leaking or mold.
- Only run the air conditioner when all windows are closed.
- Consider supplementing your air conditioner with an air purifier.
- Think about purchasing a new system if yours is 10-plus years old.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!