Welcome to Airclaws
Established in 1994, Airclaws has transitioned from primarily commercial work to a healthy mix of commercial, residential, service and maintenance over the years.
Since 2008 Airclaws has been a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. Partnering with Bryant has been one of the best things we could have done. Bryant has a strong program in which they work hard to help the Dealer to succeed.
In addition to heating and cooling equipment, Airclaws has added the installation, service and maintenance of Indoor Pool Dehumidification Systems, Honeywell Generators as well as Regency and Napoleon brand Fireplaces.
“Whatever It Takes!”
Why Choose Airclaws?
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your service. In partnership with Bryant, Airclaws, Inc. offers a 100% money back NO LEMON guarantee.
- Our goal is always high quality and complete customer satisfaction. We strive to make sure that what you expect from a team of professionals is what you get. If you are not satisfied with your equipment within the first year of installation and we can’t resolve any issues that you have, we will buy it back from you.
- With over 70 years of combined experience with both residential and commercial projects, we are standing by ready to provide helpful advice, troubleshooting assistance, HVAC equipment service, installation, and preventative maintenance.
- Our NATE certified service department is equipped with flat rate pricing which ensures that you know the amount that you will pay before the work is performed. There are no “hidden fees” and you have the peace of mind knowing that everyone is treated equally.
- We offer financing and leasing which enables our customers to receive the top quality heating, air conditioning or generator that they need for their comfort and safety.
- 5% senior discount (not to be used in combination with other discounts)
- Free sales estimates
- Diagnostic and trip fees told up front so you always know what you owe before we work for you. NO SURPRISES!
- We are insured and fully licensed.
At Airclaws, we know what an investment your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system is in your home. That’s why time and time again we recommend regular preventative maintenance on all your HVAC units. You need to invest in your investment.
Our response is always the same—yes, it is definitely worth it. And, no, it is not a scam. In fact, the majority of heating and cooling service calls are a direct result of a lack of proper maintenance.
Maintenance Benefits for You
You can experience many benefits as a direct result of preventative maintenance. When you regularly maintain your system, you will:
- Save energy and money. When your heating and cooling system is regularly cleaned and checked, it will operate at its peak performance and most energy efficient. This saves you energy, producing lower energy bills, thereby saving you money as well.
- Prevent unnecessary repairs. Since your system is checked on a regular basis, any wear and tear on parts is noted by our professionals and addressed. This reduces the middle-of-the-night breakdowns and accompanying costly repairs. Also, when your system is cleaned regularly, your system runs smoother, avoiding extra stress on your system’s components.
- Improve your indoor air quality. Scheduling regular cleanings cuts down on the dirt-and-debris buildup in your system. This means less of this finds its way into your home’s air flow and into your lungs. Additionally, changing your filter every few months allows it to do its job and stop any dust and particles from proceeding to the general air flow, giving you high indoor air quality. And, according to ENERGY STAR®, airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.
- Extend your system’s life span. Ensuring your heating and cooling system is clean and checked allows your system to operate as the manufacturer intended. With few problems and repairs, your system’s life span can increase, once again saving you money from purchasing a new one.
- Keep your manufacturer’s and installation company’s warranties valid. Many companies stipulate your warranty is null and void without regular professional maintenance. You may need to provide your maintenance receipts as proof in the case of a warranty claim.
Call Us for Your HVAC Maintenance
Maintaining your heating and cooling system with knowledgeable and experienced professionals like ours at Airclaws only reaps benefits for you. Protect your HVAC investment for the long haul. Give us a call at 740-448-7278 to discuss how our we can help you.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!