Welcome to Airclaws
Established in 1994, Airclaws has transitioned from primarily commercial work to a healthy mix of commercial, residential, service and maintenance over the years.
Since 2008 Airclaws has been a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. Partnering with Bryant has been one of the best things we could have done. Bryant has a strong program in which they work hard to help the Dealer to succeed.
In addition to heating and cooling equipment, Airclaws has added the installation, service and maintenance of Indoor Pool Dehumidification Systems, Honeywell Generators as well as Regency and Napoleon brand Fireplaces.
“Whatever It Takes!”
Why Choose Airclaws?
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your service. In partnership with Bryant, Airclaws, Inc. offers a 100% money back NO LEMON guarantee.
- Our goal is always high quality and complete customer satisfaction. We strive to make sure that what you expect from a team of professionals is what you get. If you are not satisfied with your equipment within the first year of installation and we can’t resolve any issues that you have, we will buy it back from you.
- With over 70 years of combined experience with both residential and commercial projects, we are standing by ready to provide helpful advice, troubleshooting assistance, HVAC equipment service, installation, and preventative maintenance.
- Our NATE certified service department is equipped with flat rate pricing which ensures that you know the amount that you will pay before the work is performed. There are no “hidden fees” and you have the peace of mind knowing that everyone is treated equally.
- We offer financing and leasing which enables our customers to receive the top quality heating, air conditioning or generator that they need for their comfort and safety.
- 5% senior discount (not to be used in combination with other discounts)
- Free sales estimates
- Diagnostic and trip fees told up front so you always know what you owe before we work for you. NO SURPRISES!
- We are insured and fully licensed.
At Airclaws, we’re often asked, “Do air conditioners kill off mold?” This is a common misconception. A properly maintained and functioning air conditioner (AC) can decrease the likelihood of mold growth. This is because it acts as a humidity balancer. But if mold forms, the air conditioner can’t prevent it from growing. This is why it’s important to occasionally examine your ducts for any leakage, which can cause mold. The spores from the mold can circulate through the vents and cause your lungs to become irritated, especially if your suffer from allergies.
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), mold exists in nearly every home. It usually doesn’t become a noticeable problem until dampness and/or humidity are introduced. Having a well-serviced air conditioner is a good step towards preventing mold.
Here are some tips to keep mold from forming:
On humid days, keep your air conditioner running when you leave the house.
Though you might be tempted to save on electricity, this is a smart way to keep mold out. By preserving balanced humidity inside, mold won’t have a leg to stand on. Besides humidity, mold also likes air to be stationary. With the ventilation your air conditioner provides, mold growth is less likely. This is well worth the extra money, especially if you have allergies.
If you spot mold on your air conditioner, have a professional clean it.
You may feel like doing it yourself, but it could be a risky move. Mold spores are a health risk. Our technicians at Airclaws have plenty of experience safely removing mold from equipment. During routine HVAC maintenance checkups, it’s not uncommon to find mold growth on evaporator coils, air handlers, and condensation pans.
Annual or semiannual maintenance inspections are a must.
In addition to any mechanical problems, our team of professionals can spot mold growth and stop it in its tracks. Our examiners are thorough and will fix any leakage found in your air conditioner or ducts. We want our homeowners here in Amesville, OH, to lead healthy and productive lives. You shouldn’t have household allergens standing in your way.
Remember, mold is a silent lurker. Keep your house’s humidity balanced, and be on the lookout for leakage. If you discover a large amount of mold, play it safe, and have a professional take care of it.
We hope you’ll keep these tips handy and reference them as needed. If your air conditioner is moldy, damaged, or in need of inspection, give us a call at 740-448-7278.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!