Welcome to Airclaws
Established in 1994, Airclaws has transitioned from primarily commercial work to a healthy mix of commercial, residential, service and maintenance over the years.
Since 2008 Airclaws has been a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. Partnering with Bryant has been one of the best things we could have done. Bryant has a strong program in which they work hard to help the Dealer to succeed.
In addition to heating and cooling equipment, Airclaws has added the installation, service and maintenance of Indoor Pool Dehumidification Systems, Honeywell Generators as well as Regency and Napoleon brand Fireplaces.
“Whatever It Takes!”
Why Choose Airclaws?
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your service. In partnership with Bryant, Airclaws, Inc. offers a 100% money back NO LEMON guarantee.
- Our goal is always high quality and complete customer satisfaction. We strive to make sure that what you expect from a team of professionals is what you get. If you are not satisfied with your equipment within the first year of installation and we can’t resolve any issues that you have, we will buy it back from you.
- With over 70 years of combined experience with both residential and commercial projects, we are standing by ready to provide helpful advice, troubleshooting assistance, HVAC equipment service, installation, and preventative maintenance.
- Our NATE certified service department is equipped with flat rate pricing which ensures that you know the amount that you will pay before the work is performed. There are no “hidden fees” and you have the peace of mind knowing that everyone is treated equally.
- We offer financing and leasing which enables our customers to receive the top quality heating, air conditioning or generator that they need for their comfort and safety.
- 5% senior discount (not to be used in combination with other discounts)
- Free sales estimates
- Diagnostic and trip fees told up front so you always know what you owe before we work for you. NO SURPRISES!
- We are insured and fully licensed.
A freeze up is when a layer of ice forms on the outside of your AC unit. Whether you have a window unit or a central air system the causes and effects of this, as well as the solutions, are the same. The ice build up on your AC unit creates an inability to cool effectively, and puts stress on the compressor, which in time can lead to a costly repair or the need for a replacement compressor. There could be a few different reasons for this:
Insufficient Air Flow
Anything that restricts the air flow in your unit will cause the system’s evaporator coil to freeze up. There are a few reasons that air may not be flowing efficiently. The most common problem is a dirty air filter. If you are running your AC unit continuously, we recommend replacing or cleaning the air filter once a month. Other air flow problems include blocked or closed ducts and vents, a faulty fan and/or dirt on the evaporator coils. Evaporator coils need regular cleaning, we recommend this once a season.
Low on Freon
Another thing that causes an AC freeze up is low refrigerant or Freon. This causes a drop in pressure in the evaporator coil which then allows moisture in the air to accumulate and freeze on the coil. Low refrigerant or Freon is caused by a leak. If the cause of your freeze up is a low refrigerant you’ll need to contact Airclaws, and one of our certified technicians will assist in the repair. This includes finding and repairing the leak and refilling your refrigerant levels.
Air conditioners are designed to run in a specific temperature range. Most of them will not run well below 60°F. Often a freeze up occurs because night-time temperatures are dropping too low for the unit to function properly. When the air is too cool the pressure inside the system will drop and will cause a freeze up.
Call us today or schedule service online.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!