What To Expect
Here’s what to expect during an appointment with an Airclaws HVAC specialist:
- A courtesy call when the Home Comfort Specialist is on their way.
- When your specialist gets to your home, he or she will likely want to inspect your existing system to understand the unique details and situation of your home. In doing so, your specialist may request access to all areas of your home, from rooms to crawl spaces, attics, etc.
- Your Airclaws Home Comfort Specialist might ask you several questions about your existing system.
- You will also likely be asked questions about your family’s special heating, cooling and air quality goals and needs.
- Once the meeting has ended, if a follow-up meeting is needed for further discussions or service, you can expect your Airclaws HVAC specialist to get back in touch with you right away.
Before Your Appointment
To get the most out of your visit with Airclaws Heating and Cooling, your local Bryant® dealer, take a moment to make sure you’re prepared. Click on the Pre-service Checklist below for a printable PDF.
- Know where all of the heating and cooling units are in your home.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Check your air filter. A dirty air filter is a common cause of problems.
- Write down the model numbers of all of your products.
- Be ready to explain clearly what problems you’ve had.
- Know when your problems began.
- Make sure the system is accessible by the dealer, including units in crawl spaces or attics.
- Lock pets in a separate room.
- Make sure an adult (18 years or older) is home to let your dealer in.
- Be prepared to answer the phone. Airclaws Heating and Cooling technicians call when they’re on the way to your home.
- If you rent your home, make sure you have permission to have your system serviced.
- If your heat pump is frozen, shut it off before the technician arrives so it’s thawed and ready for service.
- Have information on all prior services performed on your system readily available.
- Be prepared to make a payment to the dealer.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!